TVET Reform Support Programme
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The TVET Reform Support Programme funded by the European
Union, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the
…..: of Germany and the Royal Norwegian Embassy
has been commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for
Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing this programme in close collaboration with the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) and is seeking candidate for the following Islamabad based position.
Job Title: Technical Advisor Monitoring & Evaluation-C (Reference No. TVET 2015/050)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Master degree in statistics, social science, education, economics or other relevant field
• Knowledge of statistical analysis
• Experience in project management
• Experience in working with international development partners
• TVET experience would be an asset
• Very good working skills of information and communication technologies (e.g. MS Office)
• Excellent English and Urdu communication and writing skills
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through email from email@example.com while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till 06tn February 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 09th February 2015 at RO. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly encouraged to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted