Unilever Pakistan Job Faisalabad, Territory Manager
Territory Manager – Faisalabad (Job Number: 15000CNC)
Key Objectives of the Job:
To Manage the Distributor / Trade for the designated territory.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA will be preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years of Sales experience.
– Drive the business to the desired ambition UVG / USG.
– Up lift the Competitive visibility in Store.
– Coordinate with Distributor/Customer Operational plans / Executions.
– Have strong content of Negotiation with Customer for Joint Business planning.
– Acumen to Financial Matrix – Business Profitability / Gross Margin.
– Leader Ship content to drive the extended team – Building team & talent.
– Accountability – Up Hold the business KPI.
– Analytical – Post execution analysis – Redefine the process.
Distributor team, Merchandisers / In Store Managers Team.
Agencies and third parties.
Core Skills Required:
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Should have strong bias for action.
– A lot of empowerment will be given in this role hence the resource has to be good at accountability and responsibility.
– Good at multitasking.
– Basic IT Knowledge.
– Should have good management skills.
– Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
– Deploy activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring to take corrective action if required.