Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, Assistant Category Operations Manager – Skin Care
Assistant Category Operations Manager – Skin Care (Job Number: 150009Z4):
Key Objectives of the Job:
Responsible for delivering the national SOP of the category.
– Trade Promotion & Custodian of Trade terms structure
– Managing, reporting and phasing of Activity Network/ trade terms
– National & Regional Demand Planning Custodian
– Locking targets with field team Quarterly
– Monitoring of Achievement vs. Targets by Account & Geographies
– Ensuring Timely submission of Bottom up targets
– Demand Base Replenishment Activity Submission
– Service levels Management by Region/Account
– Following through weekly delivery (orders vs. forecast) with Field Teams
– Co owning service level KPI with CSD by timely addressing of possible loss reasons
– Rationalizing customer/geography wise orders to ensure fair spread of stock
– Ensuring targets compliance for enabling supply chain to deliver
– Planning and implementing contingencies for covering delivery gaps
– Region & Account Wise Review of service level with Loss Tree Analysis
– Formulating, adjusting & executing trade promotions Network
– Tactical promotions to guard share/volume
– Adjusting/Changing trade promotions / Bonus structure/slabs to drive volume
– Order booker / Cash Memo incentive plans
– ROI calculation of trade / consumer promotions
– Stock Coordination for OTIF with supply chain
– Deep dive analysis region/town/distributor level for opportunity & crisis management
Education: Bachelor, however, Masters preferred.
Experience: At least 2 to 3 years of experience in category management or Field sales.
Competencies: Analytical skills.
Supply Chain teams, Field Sales, Account team, Shopper marketing teams, Brands teams and Finance teams.
Core Skills Required:
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Should have strong bias for action.
– A lot of empowerment will be given in this role hence the resource has to be good at accountability and responsibility.
– Good at multitasking.
– Business Object / Qlick View and BW System
– Advanced MS Office Knowledge especially for Ms Excel and Ms PowerPoint.