Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, Assistant Channel Manager Rural
Assistant Channel Manager Rural (Job Number: 15000CSN)
Key Objectives of the Job:
To run Rural Agenda Efficiently and effectively.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required in Computer Science.
Experience: 3 to 4 years’ experience in Activation/Operations role.
– To ensure PV operations be run smoothly through effective coordination among key stake holders.
– To ensure PRs and RCs are raised timely and as per commitments with stake holders in compliance with the SOP.
– To ensure effective communication of the modalities of the program to all stake holders.
– To ensure timely communication of any change in modality of the program to all stake holders.
– To ensure all back end support to get the operation started and running.
CD Team, Activation Team, Buying Team, Admin Team, Brand Team.
Vendors and third parties.
Core Skills Required:
– Complete understanding of SOPs pertaining activation and buying.
– Ability to interact with brand team to bring in operational leg to plans.
– Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point.
– Good time management skills.
– Excellent written & spoken English communication skills.
– Should have good management skills.
– Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
– Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.