Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, Assistant Manager Consumer Market Insight
Assistant Manager Consumer Market Insight – HPC (Job Number: 15000ARP)
Key Objectives of the Job:
– Ensure that marketing information needs of the business are met, such that marketing strategies are deeply rooted in consumer and shopper insights.
– Assist CMI Manager to Design and Execute the annual research plan to ensure that the Business gets the maximum return on Marketing Investment.
– Safeguard business interest and establish self as single point contact for all CMI related queries and responsibilities for the business:
– Implementation of market research plan without compromising on quality and cost.
– Effective utilization of continuous and trade researches.
– Avoiding misrepresentation, and ensuring proper use of data/information
– Reconnect business group with the consumers.
– Facilitating with, and arranging, consumer connects throughout the year.
– Improve quality of information sharing, and align insights with business needs.
– Make it more convenient and easier for the business group to gain consumer and market insights effectively and first hand.
– Monitor competitive intelligence; this will involve gathering, analyzing, and sharing information about products, customers, consumers and competitors for the short term and long term planning needs of the business.
– Develop standards and means of market size & share measurement, and quarterly trackers for better competitive insights.
– Ensure quality enhancements of continuous research plans.
– Explore means of better competitive insights.
– Explore source and different options for Market Measurement for Ice Cream.
Brand Building team, Trade team, Brand Development CMI, Brand Development teams.
Agencies and third parties.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years of market research OR brand management experience.
Core Skills Required:
– Good interpersonal skills
– Should have strong bias for action
– Good at accountability and responsibility
– Good at multitasking
– Project Management
– Analysis & Interpretation
– The ability to design the right market research – quantitative or qualitative- study to answer the marketing problem.
– Understanding of available market research tools and techniques, and how these can be used to generate insights that will drive the business.
– Should have the confidence of being able to interact with senior managers and stand up to them regarding CMI insights.