Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, Assistant Manager Treasury (Cash Management)
Job Title: Assistant Manager Treasury – (Cash Management) (Job Number: 150007YF):
This role represents the core job performed in Treasury Operations and Cash Management. The incumbent would be responsible for developing strong relationships with financial institutions and providing financial expertise to Treasury partners in order to drive efficiencies across the P&L and Balance Sheet, maintain smooth operations and participate in value generating projects. External interaction is a key job under this role and entails strong interpersonal skills, negotiation and stakeholder management with eye on the overall impact of treasury operations for Unilever Pakistan and Unilever Global. This role also involves active coordination with Global and Regional Treasury Centres in Unilever on daily operations and strategic changes in the operating landscape.
Key Objectives of the Job:
– Ensure adequate facilities are available to meet existing and future business funds requirements.
– Develop and maintain effective operational network with key Banks/Financial Institutions to ensure smooth operations and harness opportunities.
– Co-ordinate and ensure documentation in place to transact with Banks (facilities letter, documentation, director’s resolution etc).
2. Liquidity Management:
– Ensure Unilever’s funding requirements are met and maximize long term returns on excess liquidity by planning of short, medium and long term cash requirements.
– Forecast day-to-day cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
– Identify opportunities for cost savings or increase returns on excess cash.
– Reviews company’s cash forecast and performs an analysis on the projected vs. reported cash holdings.
– Responsible for ensuring debit advices are arranged for bank reconciliation and key contact person for audits.
– Custodian for panel banks, bank accounts, borrowing limits and authorized signatories lists.
– Hypothecation charge up gradation when required.
– Provide treasury support for dividend disbursement.
4. Governance, Compliance & Documentation:
– Ensures all transactions are completed in accordance with the Schedule of Authorities and are properly documented.
– Ensuring compliance to global treasury policies.
Core Skills Required:
– Strong financial knowledge, inter-personal and business partnering skills.
– Strong Standards of Leadership.
– Minimum 1 year in Finance.
– BBA or BSc. Honors (equivalent) with a background in Finance.