Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, Lady Medical Officer
Job Profile / Responsibilities:
Lady Medical Officer (Contract) (Job Number: 15000432):
– Provide general medical care / treatment to employees through daily OPD.
– Effective follow up with the patients.
– Support administrative work for the effective running of medical center.
– Appropriate liaison with the outside specialists and hospitals.
– Pre-employment and periodic health assessment of the employees.
– Analysis of employee health data to identify disease prevalence trends.
– Conduct health awareness campaigns for employees.
– Provide appropriate training to medical center & other hygiene related staff.
– Maintain health care records of the employees.
Qualification & Experience:
– MBBS with additional qualification in Emergency & Family medicine preferable.
– General clinical and hospital experience of minimum 5 – 10 years.
– Corporate or Occupational health experience is preferable.
– Effective communication and presentation skills.
– Computer literate (word, excel, power point).