Unilever Pakistan Job Multan, TM Khanewal
– To ensure smooth sales procedures and business growth along with instore execution by developing good relationships with customers that supports the objectives of our Joint Business Plan with Super Market customers.
Main Purpose of the Role:
– Deliver quantitative & qualitative results by leading and developing the team to offer good solutions to super market.
Education: Minimum bachelors
Experience: Prior experience of one year in customer relationship expertise and distribution handling.
– Manage distributions’ sales staff including OMs, DSRs, Delivery Men etc to ensure delivery of KPIs through effective execution of sales strategies;
– Negotiating JBPs with customers to get best deal out of it;
– Daily monitoring and business development by foreacasting sales, escorting customer in formulation of JBP and monitoring the in and out of the store team performance;
– Implement agreed JBP/ Distributor Business Plan and review progress on monthly basis on the set KPIs;
– Ensure excellence in in-store activation and delivery of integrated Customer Business Plan and Customer Marketing Plan;
– Develop strong relationships with customers at marketing and activation level
– Ensure strong customer services practices by resolving customer and shopper complaints, conducting customer meetings at distributor level and certify that DSRs, DMs are visiting the PJPs;
– Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with UPL stakeholders;
– Analyze the ROI on monthly/quarterly basis.
– Customer Management & Selling Essentials.
– Developing Customer Relationship.