United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Career Opportunities in UNDP
UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, kJbl and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground I in 177 countries, we offer global perspectives and local insight to help empower lives and build Pakistan resilient nations.
UNDP and the European Union have entered into a joint development venture; “Strengthening Rule of Law Programme for Citizens’ Justice and Peace in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa”. Thisprogramme aims to promote an enabling environment to deepen the ongoing efforts to secure peace and stabilization in the affected areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
To implement this programme effectively, UNDP is looking for dynamic, result oriented and experienced professionals to be part of the team.
Qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply forthe following Peshawar-based positions:
1. Government Liaison and Programme Advisor
2. Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
3. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Specialist
4. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Officer
5. Judicial Focal Point and Courts Specialist
6. Courts Officer
7. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
8. National Policing Specialist
9. Community Policing Officer
10.Legal Aid Specialist
11. Legal Aid Officer
12. Prosecution Specialist
13. Communications Specialist
14. Project Finance Officer
15. Project Procurement Support Officer
16. Project Procurement Associate
17. Field Research Associate.
To view detailed job descriptions and apply online, please visit http://jobs.un.org.pk/.