University of Education Job Lahore, Lecturers / Administrative Officer / Accounts Assistant / Janitorial Assistant
University of Education, Lahore
Vacancies Under Disable Persons Quota:
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistanis for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
1. Lecturers (BS-18) (Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Business Administration, Information Technology, English, Urdu):
Eligibility Requirements: M. Phil / MS (Pakistan or Master’s degree (foreign) or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University / Institution.
2. Administrative Officer (BS-16):
Eligibility Requirements: Master degree (second division) in relevant subject or equivalent from an institution recognized by HEC with one years’ experience in the relevant field.
3. Accounts Assistant (BS-12):
Eligibility Requirements: B.A, B.Sc. or B.Com (second division) and having relevant computer certification with three years’ relevant experience.
4. Janitorial Assistant (BS-02):
Eligibility Requirements: Primary.
Note: Work experience in Public Sector Universities will be preferred.
1. The University will comply with the instructions of Govt, of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% disable person quota.
2. Disable candidate will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department/Medical Superintendent DHQ with the application.
3. Degrees only from HEC recognized universities/degree awarding institutions will be considered.
4. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
5. Application forms can be obtained from the office Free of Cost. Or may be downloaded from the website: www.ue.edu.pk.
6. Application with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents should reach the Office of the Registrar, on the prescribed form by 20.07.2015.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
8. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
9. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel only.
10. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
11. Only short listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
12. The Selectees will be liable to serve in any campus of the University of Education, Lahore.
13. Vacancies can be increased / decreased or totally withdrawn.
Company Name & Address:
Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan.
Tel: 042-99262227. // Fax: 042-99262226. // Web: www.ue.edu.pk.