University of Engineering and Technology Job Peshawar, Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16), Associate Professor (BPS-20)
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for download on the university website: (http://uetpeshawar.edu.pk/jobs/uetform.pdf) for appointment to the following posts at UET Peshawar. The completed form, with a bank draft of Rs.100/- or University deposit receipt with cashier in favour of Treasurer UET, Peshawar, must be submitted in the Registrar’s office, by closing hour of 24-04-2015. The criteria for these posts are given below:
1- Associate Professor (BPS-20) (Regular) Electrical Engineering, UET Peshawar:
Qualification & Experience: Ph.D in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized University/Institution. 10-years teaching / research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization out of which 2-years must be teaching experience OR 5-years post-PhD teaching / research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. 10-research publications (with at-least 4-publications in the last 5-years) in the HEC / PEC recognized Journals.
Age Limit: Upto 45-Years.
2- Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16) (Contract) Campus Management Solution (CMS):
Qualification & Experience: First Class Bachelor’s Degree (4) Years in Computer Science / Information Technology or First Class Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology awarded after 16-years of education from a recognized University / Institution”.
Age Limit: 21-35 Years.
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government/Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph and registration card of PEC for Serial No.1 must be accompanied with the application form.
2. The applicants for the post of Associate Professor at Serial No.1 should also submit four sets of research papers published in HEC recognized journals along with four copies of the list of journals publications showing names, year of publication and name journals in which published.
3. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
4. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test/interview.
5. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
Company Name & Address:
Registrar, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar.
Tel: 091-9216796-8. // Website: www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk.