University of Engineering and Technology Job Peshawar, Junior Clerk
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for download on the university website: (http://uetpeshawar.edu.pk/jobs/uetform.pdf) for appointment to the post of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) on regular basis in the university. The completed form, with a bank draft of Rs.100/- or University deposit receipt with cashier in favour of Treasurer UET, Peshawar, must be submitted in the Registrar’s office, by closing hour of 20-04-2015. The criteria for the post is given below:
Junior Clerk (BPS-11):
– Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and A speed of 30-words per minute in typing Proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel will be an added qualification.
Age Limit: Upto 30-Years.
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government/Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC and one recent photograph must be accompanied with the applications form.
2. Those who have already applied for the said post on contract basis may apply a fresh.
3. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
4. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test/interview.
5. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
Company Name & Address:
Registrar, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar.
Tel: 091-9216796-8. // Website: www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk.