University of Health Sciences Job Lahore, Associate Professor, Lab Manager, Professor
The University of Health Sciences Lahore is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering a congenial working environment with excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, invites applications for the following posts on contract basis:-
Sr. # Name of the Post: BPS: No. of Posts: Qualification & Experience:
1. Professor (Nursing) TTS/20 1 Tenure Track System:
(i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable institution. (ii) 11-year post-PhD teaching experience. OR Minimum 7-year of post-PhD experience with at-least 12 years of teaching experience prior to PhD. (iii) 15 Research publications (with at-least 5 in past 5 years) in internationally abstracted journals, recognized by the Higher Education Commission. BPS (i) PhD in relevant field. (ii) 15 years teaching/research experience in recognized College/University. (iii) 8 Research papers published in indexed journals
2. Associate Professor (Nursing) TTS/19 1 Tenure Track System:
(i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable institution. (ii) 6-Year post-PhD teaching experience. OR Minimum 4 years of post-PhD experience with at-least 6-year experience prior to PhD. (iii) 10 Research publications (with at-least 4 in past 5 years) in internationally abstracted journals recognized by HEC. BPS (i) PhD in relevant field. (ii) 10 years teaching / research experience in recognized College/ University. (iii) 5 Research papers in indexed journals
3. Assistant Professor (Haematology) TTS/18 1 Tenure Track System:
(i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution. (ii) Excellent communication and presentation skills. (iii) A serious commitment to teaching and research. BPS (i) PhD in the relevant field. (ii) 2-year teaching / research experience in a recognized College/University. (iii) 5 Research papers in indexed journals.
4. Lab Manager 16 1 B.Sc. (Hons) with two years experience as Lab Manager. Preference will be given to those having M.Sc Medical Technology Degree and experience in Anatomy Department.
5. Junior Registration Officer 11 2 Graduate from HEC recognised University with knowledge of computer having typing speed 40 w.p.m. who can operate Word, Excel, Power Point and other related software packages.
6. Receipt and Dispatch Supervisor 7 1 F A with minimum five years relevant experience
7. Lab Assistant 7 2 Matric with Science, minimum five years experience as Lab Attendant
8. Data Entry Operator 5 2 Matric with minimum two years relevant experience
9. Head Cook 5 1 Middle with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
10. Assistant Storekeeper 5 1 Matric with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
11. A/C Technician 4 1 Matric with Diploma / Certificate in refrigeration and Air Conditioning and two years working experience
12. Tube well Operator 4 1 Matric with one year Electrician Certificate and one year experience. OR Middle with Electrician certificate with five years experience.
13. Lab Attendant 2 2 Middle with minimum of Two years experience of working in laboratories. OR Matric with Science preferably with Lab experience
1) Applicants are required to submit the application / dossiers on the prescribed Performa available on: www.uhs.edu.pk/downloads, along with attested copies of documents, degrees, certificates, CNIC, Domicile and four fresh passport size colored photographs.
2) The applications, complete in all respect, must reach the office of Director (Admin & Coord) University of Health Sciences. Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by 8,h May, 2015 before closing hours.
3) Applicants will have to submit a bank draft of Rs. 500/- as processing fee (non – refundable), along with the application form, in favor of Treasurer. University of Health Sciences. Lahore.
4) The age should not be more than 60 years on 8 May, 2015.
5) Applicants already working Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
6) The selected candidates will be governed by the UHS Service Statues and rules / regulations amended from time to time.
7) Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
8) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
9) 3% quota for disabled persons (Having Disability Certificate from Competent Assessment Board, Social Welfare Department) and 5% for minorities is reserved as per eligibility criteria.
Company Name & Address:
Registrar, University of Health Sciences – Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99231304-09. // UAN: 111-33-33-66. // Fax: 042-99230870. // Web: www.uhs.edu.pk.