(Advertisement No. 03/20
Terms and Conditions
1. Application form can be obtained from NBP University Campus Branch on cash payment of Rs. 2000/-. Bark sl p/rcceipt should be attached with the form. 2 Application forr can also bo downloadec from the University website http://www.Mom.edu.pfc. in case of downloading the form from the website a 8anic Draft (of NBP) of Rs 200C/- in
favor of Deputy Directo-finance must be attach ed w ththefo’m(mo.n eyo-derswillnot be accepted). 3. A Bank Draft (of NBP) or receipt/slip (of NBP, Campus Branch) of Rs. 4SOO (for Professor) ard Rs. 3500/- (for Associate P’ofessorjin favor of Deputy Director Finance (as process ng and evaluation fee) is required to be sent with the application form For positions of Professors and Associate Professor four (04) sets of publications are also required to oe submitted along with the form.
Candidates applying to the same post or BPS as well as on ITS will have to su bmit separate application *orms.
5. Candidates servirg in Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous orgarizations/lnstitute must apply th’ough proper channel with an NOC otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
6. NoTA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
7 Applications on cirpsrrihod form complete in al rrsper ts along with attested photocopies of related documents, two recent passport siw photographs and attested photo ropy af CMC shall reach the offire of tho undersigned on or before February 12, Ml 5 Incompletcapp ir.itionvandlhosr received after thn due date wi! I not he entertained.
8. The University wil not beresponsible for anydelay or non-receipt of call letter for test/interview aric the matter should be settled with theconcernedpostoff ceor courier service.
9. 1 he University reserves the right tomcrease/decrease/amend/cancel any/ allofthe posts here n advertised.
10. Errcrs/omissionsiifary) will be rectified by the University as per rule. fsLB: Age limit is 18 45 years.
Fazal Akbar, Deputy Registrar (Establishment)