Manager University Development
University of Management and Technology (UMT) ranks amongst the most
prestigious institutions of higher education by virtue of its accreditations at national and regional levels. UMT has achieved a top slot among medium-sized universities of private sector in Punjab videHEC ranking!
Manager University Development is responsible:
• To develop the strategy and work plan for resource mobilization.
• To implement the innovative fund raising and identification of new opportunities.
• To initiate and establish relationships with donors at the national and international level.
• To strengthen and enhance existing partnerships with donors and partners through timely and quality response and communication on key messages relating to implementation of UMT strategic plan vice versa its financial strength.
• To prepare reports for donors and customized reports for different audiences.
• To prepare feasibility reports for different fund raising projects. Qualification, Experience and Skills:
• Having master degree from well reputed Institutes/DATs with minimum 10 years of experience at national and international level in resource mobilization and external relations in the international arena.
• The incumbent should have experience in successful fundraising from public/private sector, foundations, including governmental sources.
• Must have good communication and presentation skills and demonstrated experience in developing, implementing resource mobilization strategies.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence along with a fresh CV and testimonials in electronic form to Office of Human Resources, at email@example.com. Apply before January 31,2015. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
University of Management and Technology
JW1 UMT Road, C-II, Johar Town, Lahore-54770, Pakistan
UAN: (042) 111 300 200 Fax: (042) 35212819 URL: www.umt.edu.pk