University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Job Lahore / Pattoki, One Dairy Farm Manger, One Veterinary Officer
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals on the prescribed proforma (non-academic) downloadable from University Website: (https://www.uvas.edu.pk/download), for making appointment on purely contract basis on consolidated market based salary package at UVAS, Ravi Campus, Pattoki with the required qualifications, experience and job description mention below:
One Dairy Farm Manger: (Salary package negotiable upto Re 1,50,000/= pm):
One Veterinary Officer (Dairy Farm): (salary package negotiable upto Rs.70.000/= pm):
Doctor of Veterinary. Medicine (DVM) degree [First Class) from an HEC recognized University or Institution.
Experience and Job Description:
Four years working experience for Dairy Farm Manger and two years for Veterinary Officer (Dairy Farm) in modern dairy tam the abilities to mange farm efficiently and run the operation on commercial scale, independently responsible to manage animals including feeding, breeding, reproduction, milking and health care as well as must have good communication skills and the competency to use dairy software.
Age Between: 25 40 years.
Note: The experience will be counted after completion of degree/internship supported with documentary proof.
Applications (single set) with attested copies of testimonials, certificates. transcripts along with one recent attested passport size photograph and a crossed bank draft/pay order of Rs.10001. (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Treasurer. University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences. Lahore is required.
1. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
2. The candidates must be recognized / registered by the relevant Council.
3. The University reserves the right not to fill the advertised position(s) without assigning any reason.
4. Quota: 02% for disable, 05% for minorities and 15% for female 5 reserved.
5. Applications complete in all respect should each in the Office of the Registrar. University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore 20-4-2015
6. The only eligible/suitable candidates will be called for interview, separately. DR. Muhammad Afzal – Registrar.
Company Name & Address:
University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore – Pakistan.
Postal Address: Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (Outfall) Road, Near District Courts, Lahore.
Tel: 042-95212868. // Fax: 042-9211461. // Web: www.uvas.edu.pk.