JOB OPPORTUNITY – FINANCE MANAGER
USAID funded project is looking for prospective candidate to fill position ot Finance Manager in Karachi
Office. Summary of required experience, key qualification/skills and job description is given below.
• 5 years ot experience in a simtor rote managing budgets and financial compliance of USAIO funded projects
• Demonstrated capacity to supervise a complex financial management or general ledger system.
• Master’s degree in relevant disciplines of accounting/financial management.
Language and Computer Skills:
• Strong written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Urdu.
• Good working experience of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel. Outlook/Internet) and financial management software /systems
• Establish and maintain financial management and accounting control systems for program expenditures.
• Ensure that the project transactions comply with USAID policies and regulations.
• Prepare pipeline analysts of Sindh region, forecasting and review of project expenses.
• Track the transfer of funds between Islamabad and the field offices, and manage accounting and financial records of provincial expenses, and maintain spreadsheets with current project expense data (Budget vs Actual).
• Provide monthly field projections to Director Finance in Islamabad
• Process cheque payment requests and wire transfer requests for payments to vendors/ contractors/suppliers and service providers in compliance with contractual obligations and procedural requirements.
• Prepare, review and send payroll of Sindh staff to process through Islamabad office and maintain project financial and contractual files.
• Maintain a database of accounting documents, in both electronic and hard copy. Consolidate accounting data into a monthly return to be forwarded to Headquarters in paper and electronic copies.
• Enter data into the software and send draft report to Finance Director for review and finalizing the monthly report
• Travel to other field offices and Islamabad office, as and when required.
Application may be submitted through vOTvw.brightspyre.com or by email to creative.ptp email@example.com
by Monday, March 23, 2015. The organization is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates
resident of Karachi (Sindh) region including qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.