USAID Funded Job Islamabad, Live Line Demonstrator
A USAID-funded program working in the energy sector invites applications for the following position based in Islamabad:
Live Line Demonstrator:
– The Live Line Demonstrator will assist EPP’s full-time Live Line Coordinator in designing and delivering a live line refresher course for distribution companies (DISCOs). Candidates with previous experience of working on transmission lines in Pakistan are preferred.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
– Practically demonstrate and assist trainees with live line maintenance techniques.
– Develop criteria and carry out technical assessments and evaluations of the trainees.
– Supervise and report the performance of the trainees.
– Coordinate with DISCOs to finalize work locations.
Interested candidates with 15 + years of work experience in live line maintenance and maintenance of tools and protective equipment are invited to review and download the full job description from: www.ep-ep.com.pk/opportunities.html, and submit their CV’s to: email@example.com, by March 30, 2015.
Please mention relevant position/title in the subject line.