USAID funded Pakistan Reading Project is looking for prospective candidate to fill the following position at Karachi Office.
Summary of key requirements, experience and qualification are given below: Relevant Experience:
• 5 years’ expenence in human resources management with development sector Education:
• University degree related to human resources, public administration, or business administration. Certifications in HR (PHR, SPHR, GPHR) is considered a plus
Language and Computer Skills:
• Strong written, verbal and communication skills in English and Urdu. Knowledge of local language preferred
• Good IT skills with hands on experience in using Ms Office applications: internet, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Manage routine HR office operations ensuring compliance with policies and procedures of the company and donor rules / regulations in a timely manner
• Manage recruitment functions; communicate with department representatives to develop job descriptions / announcements for advertisements
• Manage hiring process, screening of applications, interviews/evaluations, and development of selection tools; perform reference checks, send job offers, on boarding etc.
• Develop, maintain and update, if necessary, human resources systems in collaboration with the Sr. Manager HR and Director Operations
• Within scope of responsibility, provide information and general assistance to the employees regarding human resources policies and procedures; answer questions and provide information regarding interpretation of rules, problem solving, general advices and recruitment issues
• Provide training to local staff on HR policies and procedures contained in the Host Country National Manual and Handbook
• Manage grievances or complaints from employees; consult legal counsel and provide options prior to forwarding complaints to management for review
• Provide administrative decision-making support and leadership to resolve employee problems; counsel employees and supervisors concerning performance and disciplinary matters; review and provide recommendations on a case by case basis
• Update personnel files and other related HR documents including employment agreements, amendments, time sheets, calendar holidays and leaves, ensuring confidentiality and maintain accurate records
• Liaise with health and life insurance Company to provide required benefits to local employees Application may be submitted through www.brightspyre.com or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Sunday, March 22,2015. The organization is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates resident of Karachi (Sindh) region including qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.