Utility Stores Corporation Job Islamabad, Managing Director
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Industries & Production
Utility Stores Corporation
Career Opportunity Position of Managing Director:
Utility Stores Corporation is a private hymen C puny are is IN largest retail chain network (over 6.000 stores) in the country, with an annual sales turnover of around Rs 100 Mon and employee strength of over 14000 people.
Our core purpose is to provide Roily consumer products to customers at prices lower than the market.
The challenge brings tremendous growth opportunities both for the company and the team leading it.
USC is an equal opportunity employer with no quota / conditionality or gender bias. We are looking for a candidate with the growth mindset, out of the box and lateral thinking quick and decision taking and commitment.
We in short are looking for a leader who has a convincing vision, can enroll all key stakeholders on to it and has a firm grip on the present to deliver results in short term.
1. Overall key responsibilities are organizational strategy. planning. leadership and operational, excellence including:
2. Radar improving our current operations to deliver quality products al lower than market prices with world-class service.
3. Expanding and developing our existing business
4. Building effective business relationships with key internal and external stakes. In Particular with Government and Public Sector organizations and networks at all levels.
5. Providing strong leadership and direction to
6. Setting top and bottom brie targets, achieving revenue, profit margin, and cash flow targets.
Extensive well rounded experience as a Senior Leader either within retail, distribution f supply chain. or FMCS industry Is a must, as is significant experience in managing teams in a complex business environment, and building or growing a medium to large sized business at General Manger or Managing Director revel
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong track record of strategy development and business planning, as well as a proven background in engaging with and presenting to senior external stakeholders.
Essential is a degree or similar tertiary qualification in a relevant business discipline and) or a qualification in a business or specialist business discipline would be highly regarded. Maximum permissible age is 54 years initial contract would be for 3 years extendable by another 3 years after approval of the Board of Directors.
The person wig be member of the Board of Directors reporting to the Government through the Board.
The successful candidate is expected to be very active in the day-to-day challenges/ affairs of the organization with a keen eye for details.
The person will be requited to travel extensively within Pakistan.
The position is based at the USC Head Office m Islamabad.
Personal Characteristics for the rote of Managing Director are:
– Charismatic, Enthusiastic, determined, resilient and driven by success.
– Dynamic Leader with a high degree of integrity.
– Well-developed communication skills, with a can do approach.
– Strong time management and decision-making skills.
– A team player, providing constructive interpersonal relationships.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and also financially rewarding environment commensurate with the job responsibility and profile. it is a lifetime opportunity to work for a large successful retail burliness with great growth potential Application along with CV for the above post must reach at following address or through email by 5th June, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
Office of the Senior General Manager (HR&A), Utility Stores Corporation (Head Office), Plot No. 2039, Sector F-7/G-7. Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Tel: 051-9245039. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: www.usc.org.pk.