Utility Stores Corporation Job, Specialist Commercial Operations, Human Resource Training & Development Specialist, Manager (UT)
Utility Store Corporation – The USC is committed to provide clean, graded, hygienically fit, unadulterated genuine food and non-food items to the public and specially to the poorer segments of the society, at comparatively cheaper rates than the market and to offer them a pleasant environment of mutual confidence while making their purchases. It is also committed towards its obligation to provide economic relief to the public by playing its role as a price moderator and deterrent to profiteering, hoarding and black-marketing.
Government of Pakistan
Ministry Of Industries & Production
Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited
Utility Stores Corporation is a private limited Company and is the largest retail chain network (over 6.000 stores) in the country, with an annual sales turnover of around Rs.100 billion and employees strength over 14000 people. Our core purpose is to provide quality consumer products to its customers at prices lower than the market. The challenge brings tremendous growth opportunities both for the company and the management team leading it. We are looking for candidates with the growth mindset, out of the box and lateral thinking, quick and decisive decision taking and commitment. We in short, are looking for leaders who can look both in present as well as in future and deliver results in short term.
S.# Name of Post: Total no of Posts: Requisite Qualification & Experience:
1. Expert – Retail Business Operations 01 Masters degree in Marketing/Finance/ Business with minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Industrial/ Commercial Organization of National/ International repute. The person would be responsible for Financial success and smooth operation of business, over-sighting the functioning of stores and warehouses. The aim would be to maximize profit by minimizing cost. Maintaining awareness of market trends in retail industries, planning customer’s initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing. Ensuring that stores can compete effectively in the market.
2. Specialist Commercial Operations 01 Masters degree in Marketing/Finance/Business with minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Industrial/ Commercial Organization of National/International repute. The person would be responsible to develop and implement marketing and business development strategies. This includes creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share. This is achieved by making sure the organization’s advertising and marketing activities sent out the right image. Key aspects of the job include creating brand guideline and making sure that employees follow them, identifying new opportunities, developing new client relationship, creating business proposals.
3. Human Resource. Training & Development Specialist 01 Masters degree in Human Resource with minimum 10 years experience in relevant field in Industrial/ Commercial Organization of national/ International repute. The person would be responsible to increase the level of relevant skilled and knowledge within the Company workforce by offering training in a job-specific area. This position will require an organized yet innovative approach to training and development. Focuses on teaching specific areas of knowledge or on-the-job capabilities needed for certain positions. The incumbent will need and able to interact with people at all levels within the Company.
4. General Manager (UT) 01 Master degree in Computer Science with minimum 10 years experience with at least 5 years as Head of IT of a reputable medium to large size retail chain / FMCG. The incumbent would be overall Incharge of Information and Technology of the Corporation and responsible to oversee the streamlined establishment and operations of IT Department and ensure it align with the purpose/ business objectives of the Corporation. Work closely with senior leadership including Zonal/Regional Managers and departmental heads to coordinate information technology services polices and procedures.
5. Manager (UT) 02 MCS/MS/BS (Computer Science) from reputable HEC recognized university. At least 5-8 years relevant experience in a reputable small to medium size retail chain / FMCG.
6. Assistant Manager (UT) 02 MCS/MS/BS (Computer Science) from reputable HEC recognized university. Minimum 3 years latest relevant experience in a reputable small to medium size retail chain / FMCG.
1. Maximum age limit for the positions mentioned at Sr U 1 to 3 is 45 years, position mentioned at Sr # 4 is 40 years and for positions at Sr # 5 & 6 is 35 years. Age limit can be relaxed for highly qualified and experienced professionals.
2. The appointment would be on a contract basis for a period of 5 years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
3. Market based salary package would be offered.
4. Organization is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decision based on merit.
5. Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel duly accompanied with NOC.
6. Advance copy of the application shall not be entertained.
7. Applicants must indicate the name of position on the top left corner of the envelope.
8. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
9. The applications along-with CV should reach the undersigned through mail to: Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited. Head Office. Plot No. 2039. F-7/G-7, Blue Area. Islamabad latest by 09 February 2015. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
10. TORs for the above posts are available on the web site of the Corporation: www.usc.org.pk.
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Manager: Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited, Head Office. Plot Ho. 2039. Sector F-7/G-7. Blue Area. Islamabad.
Tel: 051-9245039. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: www.usc.org.pk.