WWF-Pakistan Job Bahawalpur, Project Officer Quality Assurance and Monitoring
The Position will be responsible for Quality Assurance of field activities under PSCI, Bahawalpur at WWF-Pakistan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Carry out Assessments of producer units at IP level.
– Carry out shadow verification of the internal assessment process of Producer units.
– Develop protocols for day to day monitoring of field activities.
– Monitor Field Implementation of Activities against the Producer Unit Implementation Plan.
– Monitor LG trainings and Farm Advisory Service Delivery to farmers as per plan and Production Principles.
– Verify Farmers, cotton area and documentation at LG and PU level and its updating.
– Prepare monthly quality assurance report of the Project and submit to the project and Manager Quality Assurance (QA).
– Verify Farmer Categorization, workers’ lists in the PU.
– Issue Corrective Actions to the PUs.
– Keep record of follow up of corrective actions implementation.
– Conduct field visits of the project area to carry out monitoring of field activities.
– Gather feedback from the beneficiary farmers about the implemented activities.
– Work closely with the Manager Quality Assurance of Sustainable Agriculture Programme, the Project Manager/Coordinator and other key project officers in the involved organisations for effective coordination of Quality Assurance activities.
– Support producer organizations and in putting together a monitoring strategy for all project indicators and building their database.
– Identify and document success stories and case studies on extraordinary aspects of the project.
– Develop a database as per Quality Assurance requirements of the project.
– Carry out any other activity as proposed by supervisor.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge;
– 4 Years Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree in Agriculture/Social Sciences/Development Studies.
– At least 1 year of Agriculture experience in a similar capacity is desirable.
Skills & Attributes:
– Demonstrated ability to plan, implementation & Manage filed activities;
– Data Entry & Report Writing;
– Personnel management skills and experience;
– Good problem-solving skills and results orientation;
– Good English language reading, writing and speaking skills;
– Demonstrated interpersonal communication and leadership skills;
– Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, and Persevering & Delivering Results;
– Proficiency in the use of computer office applications on word processing and spread sheet;
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to amend this document from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization.