WWF-Pakistan Job Rahim Yar Khan, Decent Work Mobilizer
The position will be responsible for performance of day to day implementation of field activities under Better Cotton Project of Sustainable Agriculture Programme of WWF-Pakistan at Project area Rahim Yar Khan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Act as team member for outreach Decent Work advisory services to women of cotton farming families and worker families.
– Organizing women into Decent Work groups at village level.
– Ensure Decent Work criteria awareness by rural women.
– Attend feedback sessions according to the plan.
– Attend the workshops.
– Ensure data collection and recordkeeping.
– Decent Work widespread dissemination.
– To ensure the implementation of decent work.
– Reporting the supervisors whenever needed.
– Facilitate and organize donor’s visit, workshops, meetings, field days and other communication events.
– Submit data and reports in time.
– Carry out any other activity as proposed by Supervisor.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge:
– 2 Years Bachelors in relevant discipline recognized by HEC .
– At least one year of working experience in the rural area is desirable.
Skills & Attributes:
– Demonstrated ability to plan, implementation & Manage field activities;
– Data Management & Report Writing;
– Personnel management skills and experience;
– Good problem-solving skills and results orientation;
– Good local languages reading, writing and speaking skills;
– Demonstrated interpersonal communication and leadership skills;
– Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, and Persevering & Delivering Results.
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to amend this document from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization.