WWF-Pakistan Job Sukkur, Project Officer
The Position will be responsible for performance of day to day implementation of Objectives and goals of the project Better Cotton Fast Track Fund (BCFTF) at WWF- Sukkur office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for field activities related with Learning Groups and medium farms.
– Development of activity plan Learning Groups and medium farms.
– Identification of the sites for Learning Groups and medium farms.
– Identification of participants for Learning Groups and medium farms and PUs.
– Organizing sessions of Learning Groups and medium farms.
– Monitoring of practice by Learning Groups and medium farms.
– Technical back stopping of Field Staff.
– Data generation and collection along with its analysis.
– Report writing.
– Identification and invitation to resource persons according to the sessions.
– Review of the literature to collect and develop innovative research ideas.
– Helping in organizing events like Sustainable Agriculture Committee (SAC meetings, Refresher courses and seminars etc, organized by WWF-Pakistan.
– Presentation and dissemination of the results and findings at different forums.
– To ensure the availability of the records/Data and information to the donors and partners in respect of the activities performed by WWF-Pakistan.
– To assist the project officer in all office and field activities of the project and also in developing new concept papers, in designing projects and other initiatives to address the priority themes of WWF-Pakistan.
– In addition to all of this, support in general office management work will be required.
– Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Education & Work Experience;
– 4 Years Bachelors or Post graduate degree in Agriculture (any discipline).
– At least one year related field experience in similar capacity.
– Experience of working in a development sector organization will be useful;
Skills & Abilities:
– Willingness and physical fitness to work in the field;
– Aptitude for team work;
– Good English Language (reading, writing and speaking skills);
– Ability to communicate in local languages;
– Hands on experience in MS Office;
– Sensitivity to gender and other current social issues in Pakistan;
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to amend this document from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization.