THE UNIVERSITY OF POONCH RAWALAKOT
Following posts of Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences are required to be filled on Permanent basis:
Position (s)_Qualification/Experience/ Age
• Veterinary Pathology
• Fisheries and Aquaculture
• Animal Nutrition
M.Phil OR equivalent degree in relevant field from HEC recognized university/institution with no 3 ! division in the Academic Career. OR
Masters with 02 years teaching/research experience in a recognized university. Publications: NIL
Age: 21-35 Years (Relax able for in service employee)
• Candidates are required to be registered with Pakistan Veterinary & Medical Council (PVMC).
• Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, photos, result cards, transcripts & certificates, research publications (where applicable) alongv/ith prescribed application forms in-person or send by mail to The Registrar The University of Poonch Rawalakot.
• Candidates may obtain application forms from the office of the Registrar, B-65, Housing Scheme Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir, by producing Rs. 1000/-on University Challan Forms available atauthorized branches of Habib Bank in Azad Kashmiror by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 1100/-in favour of the Treasurer/Director P&D, the University of Poonch Rawalakot.
• Age limit shall not be applicable to in service university employees.
• In-service candidates mustapply through properchannel.
• Preference will be given to AJK nationals.
• Applicants will be short listed on the basis of written test (where required) in their respective fields.
• The University reserves the rights of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally and also increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
• Application forms indicating the posts should reach the office of the Registrar, University of Poonch, Rawalakot, latest by May 05.2014.
• Incomplete/applications or received afterthe due date will notbe entertained.
(Prof. Dr. Muhammad Jamil Ahmed) Registrar
Phone No. Office: 05824-960053