KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA fta OIL & GAS COMPAN Y LTD. ^ (KPOGCL)
Legal Advisor & Tax Advisor Required on Retainer Basis
(a) Legal Advisor on retainer basis with at least 3 years of experience on the closing date in corporate legal matters. Qualification LLB. or LLM. Age no more than 40 years.
(b) Tax Advisor on retainer basis with atleast 3 years of experience on the closing date in corporate tax matters. Qualification CA or CPA. Age no more than 40 years.
Detailed JD at http://new.brightspyre.com/kpogcl Application deadline midnight 20-Mav-2014.
Query to email@example.com
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH HOME DEPARTMENT
Karachi, dated the 22nd April, 2014
The Home Department, Government of Sindh, intends to appoint Director General (Security) -(BS-20) on contractual basis having requisite expertise and vast experience in matters of security of high profile dignitaries. He may also be required to travel rural Sindh / upcountry as well as abroad for security related responsibilities.
1. The core job responsibilities will include:
• Coordination / liaison between various government agencies in connection with the security arrangements for VVIPs/VIPs.
• Oversee / beefup the security arrangement at important Government installations.
• Monitoring duties of qualified / trained personnel for VVIP protection techniques.
2. The ideal candidate shall have:
• Bachelors degree from any University of Pakistan.
m Attended / Successfully completed Professional Courses / Training related to security / counter-terrorism from reputable Institutions of the country as well as abroad.
• Minimum 15 years service experience in armed forces of Pakistan.
• Minimum 10 years experience of the security responsibilities of the VVIPs.
• Minimum 02 years experience of managing security deployment at any sensitive installation.
• High competence in spoken and written English.
• Age between 40 to 55 years.
Curriculum Vitae with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications and the names and contact details of three references should be sent to the Office of Additional Secretary (L.E.), Home Department, Government of Sindh, Ground Floor. Sindh Secretariat No. 02, Kamal Atta Turk Road, Karachi upto 15th May, 2014 during office hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note:- The candidates who had applied in response to this department’s earlier advertisement dated 05.04.2014 published in daily Dawn, and dated 07.04.2014 published in daily Kawish, etc. are not required to apply afresh.
Life is beautiful…….
Don’t let drugs make it a burning hell.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF SINDH HOME DEPARTMENT
Our client, a large national organization seeks to hire a female Business Development Manager for its Head Office in Islamabad. The candidate must possess an MBA or equivalent business degree and must be fluent in written and spoken English. She should be confident and have a pleasant personality. Attractive salary package will be offered. Please send your brief CV along with a recent passport size photograph and a covering letter latest by 30th April 2014 to: Head HR, Office no 1,2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview to our client’s Head Office in Islamabad.