The following posts are lying vacant in Civil/Sessions Courts, Faisalabad. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are invited.
Sr. # Name of post Number of posts Domicile Educational qualification Age limit
01 Stenographer (BS-16) 13 Punjab Graduate from a recognized University having minimum typing speed 50 w.p.m and 110 w.p.m of shorthand speed. Candidates having computer knowledqo will be preferred. 18 to 25 years
02 Junior Clerk (BS-07) 42 Faisalabad Matric 2nd Division from recognized Board/institute, knowing the skill of typing at the speed of 25 w.p.m. 18 to 25 years
03 Naib Qasid (BS-01) 17 Faisalabad Middle 18 to 25 years
04 Mali (BS-Ol) 02 Faisalabad Literate having knowledge of Gardening. 18 to 25 years
05 Chowkidar (BS-Ol) 02 Faisalabad titerate. healthy, preferably retired Army Serviceman 25 to 45 years
06 Sweeper (BS-Ol) 03 Faisalabad Uterate having knowledge of Job 18 to 25 years
1. 20 °/o posts in the cadre of Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid have been reserved for the children of working /retired employees in BS-Ol to 07 of Civil/Sessions Courts, Faisalabad. If none is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit. All candidates who want to apply for the post of the aforesaid reserved quota are required to submit their application on prescribed proforma alongwith complete particular and proof, till the target date and through proper channel, in case of Government servant.
2. 2 % posts are reserved for disables. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority issued under (disabled person (employment and rehabilitation) ordinance, 1981). Relaxation in the overage limit as per rules will be for ten years over and above the prescribed.
3. 15 % posts are reserved for women.
4. 5 °/o posts are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim)
5. Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the recruitment policy.
6. The competent authority may increase or decrease the posts.
Rules & Regulations.
a) Candidates can download application form along with the Deposit slip of Rs. 500/- for the posts of Stenographers, Junior Clerks and Naib Qasids and Rs:200/- for the posts of Mali, Chowkidar and Sweepers directly from the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
b) Test shall be held at Faisalabad (Date, Time and venue will be intimated on the Roll No. slips and NTS website).
c) Applications should reach in the NTS Islamabad office till 30th March, 2014 through post. The applications received after the due date will be rejected forthwith. Application through fax will not be entertained.
Eligible candidates list shall be uploaded on NTS website after 5 days on receipt of applications. NTS shall send roll number slip to the candidates at their postal addresses. In case, any candidate could not receive roll Number slip 08th April, 2014, he/she may download it from NTS websitefwww.nts.ora.pk1
d) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether their relative Is already working in CivH/Session court, Faisalabad and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
e) The candidate already serving in government or semi government will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
f) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their educational certificate, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original .testimonials at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
g) Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
h) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed ‘to participate in the written test.
i) After short list out of the successful candidate in the test will be called for interview.
j) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
k) Application which has been uploaded on NTS website, should reach till 30th March, 2014 to the National Testing Service 96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad and the candidates are required to specifically mention the quota on which the application is being made at the right corner of the envelop.
I) Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
m) Application on the prescribed form which can be download from website www.nts.org.pk
n) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the website.
o) Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil &. Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005.
p) Recruitment Committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly.
(Muhammad Azhar Chaudhary) District and Sessions Judge, ‘L-2562 Faisalabad