Aga Khan University AKU Job Islamabad, Resident Medical Officer, Psychiatrist
Aga Khan University (AKU), a Private, Self-Governing International University Chartered in Pakistan, is a role model for academic, research and service programmes in health and higher education in the developing world.
– AKU’s Student Experience Office is seeking qualified counsellors who have substantial experience of offering Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy or another cognitive approach, as well as conducting workshops for students’ development, preferably in a university or comparable setting. The appointees will provide an integrated, effective counselling service for students for all campuses in Pakistan.
– Candidates should have Master’s or Doctoral degree in Psychology, with training in clinical, counselling or educational psychology and extensive experience of working with young adults. Additional experience in management will be advantageous.
Psychiatrist for Students:
– The appointee will provide psychiatric evaluation and management of students who may face mental health problems. This will be a part-time position.
– Candidates should have completed a structured post-graduate training programme in Psychiatry from a recognised institution and possess FCPS, US Boards, MRCPsych, or equivalent qualification, with at least 5 years of clinical experience.
Resident Medical Officer, Obstetrics and Gynaecology:
– Candidates should have an MBBS from an institution recognised by the PMDC, a year’s experience as a house officer / intern and have cleared FCPS Part I.
Further details are available on: www.aku.edu/vacancies/Page8/search-johs.aspx, Build a career that has an impact.