Aga Khan University Examination Board Job Karachi, Associate / Specialist, Business Development
Aga Khan University Examination Board is a Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education that offers qualifications in both English and Urdu. AKU-EB’s primary purpose is to improve the quality of education. It achieves this by making examinations of reputable standard more accessible to Pakistani students so that AKU-EB qualifications are increasingly valued by leading higher education institutions within and outside the country.
The Examination Board was established by Aga Khan University in August 2003 in accordance with Ordinance CXIV of the Government of Pakistan to offer examination services for both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).
The Incumbent will be Responsible for:
– Identifying schools and colleges with potential to offer AKU-EB Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate.
– Promoting AKU-EB in schools and colleges through regular meetings with principals, teachers and academic coordinators.
– Managing relationship with AKU-EB partner schools and colleges.
– Keeping the team updated on new market developments and insights.
– Planning and executing events to engage schools and colleges.
Candidates should have:
– At least a Bachelor’s degree with two years of experience in business development and relationship management, preferably in the education sector.
– Strong communication skills in English and conversational Urdu are essential.
– Excellent presentation skill is a must.
Please send your CV with names and contact details (including email addresses) of at least three referees by Email to: email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted latest by June 30, 2015.