Aga Khan University Hospital Job South Punjab, Medical Receptionist – Chichawatni Phlebotomy Centre 26 Nov
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Medical Receptionist for its Chichawatni Phlebotomy Centre in South Punjab Region of Clinical Laboratory.
You will be Responsible to:
– Check and processing laboratory tests request, provides lab tests related information to the patients.
– Hand over lab tests reports to the concerned individuals.
– Handle cash and credit transactions and maintains the records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis.
– Check and confirm test requirements with patients and give necessary verbal/written information/ instructions so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements.
– Handle telephone enquiries regarding lab tests and take patient’s appointments for special test.
– At Phlebotomy Centre, the Medical Receptionist is also required to carry out responsibilities of the Phlebotomist and hence function as dual worker.
You Should have:
– A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– Preferably 1-2 years work experience as a Receptionist with a reputable laboratory or hospital.
– Experience as a Phlebotomist for 2 to 3 years so that he/she can carry out these responsibilities as required.
– An excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Good computer skills.
– Knowledge of lab tests and various collection containers.
– Ability to perform painless phlebotomy.
– Pleasant personality.
– Ability to remain patient and calm in a stressful environment.
– Flexibility for performing shift duties.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position in subject line.
Applications should be submitted latest by December 4, 2015.