Allied Bank Job, Organizational Psychologist 11 January 2015
Position: Organizational Psychologist
This position is based in the Human Resource Group under the Strategic HR and Resourcing function, and is based at the Bank’s head office in Lahore.
Person profile required:
- Education: Masters degree in organizational or industrial psychology or in a related discipline.
- Experience: Preferably 5 years in a similar position in a reputable organization.
- Age: Maximum 50 years as on January 31, 2015.
To apply principles of psychology for the improvement of work place behavior and to harmonize the activities related to human resources, employee training and organizational development. Responsibility may also include necessary input in candidatescreening, employee induction, employee assessment, employee appraisal and training need analysis.
The responsibilities also include to analyze the outcome of various work place initiatives and to evaluate their effectiveness, as well as, to support and assist in establishing criteria for employee selection in line with the organizational values and job objectives. Additional responsibilities also include to conduct research on work environment, organizational culture and employee behavior in order to assess the organizational developmental needs and to develop ‘assessment tests’ to assess ‘employee personality traits and skills’.
Last date: Monday, January 19, 2015.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the ‘Closing Date’, then in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed;
- All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CVs by post or by separate emails or through courier, or dropped in person, as well as, solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier;
- The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and/or tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason, thereof.