Allied Bank Limited ABL Jobs, Head of Service Quality
HEAD OF SERVICE QUALITY
Allied Bank, with its existence of ever 70 years, has buitt itself a foundation with strong equity, assets and deposit base, ft offers universal banking services with, a reputation of being a fast growing and professionally managed bank .Allied Bank has a major network of 1000 real-time online branches and 900+ ATMs in Pakistan and offers value-added services through high-tech innovative solutions to meet customer requirement.
In line with our human capital needs, we invite applications for a senior management position in the functional area of Service Qualify.
This job is based in Lahore.
Qualification: MBA or equivalent business degree; preferably with majors in marketing, communications or finance/accounting.
Experience: 8 years of experience in a senior management role, in a medium to large size organization, handling responsibilities related with developing, implementing and maintaining service quality standards.
Age: Preferably not more than 45 years of age, as on December 31, 2015.
Job Role, Required Knowledge and Skills
• Develop and implement service quality benchmarks to improve customer services;
• Conduct customer feedback surveys to gather client feedback and suggest improvements in processes and procedures, thereof;
• Conduct regular service quality audits, spot checks and branch service KPfs;
• Conduct mystery shopping exercise to collect information on branch service environment;
• Review service quality processes and suggest steps to improve turnaround time;
• Drive services delivery improvement initiatives to strengthen ‘customer experience’; ‘
• Manage Call Center (phone banking), Complaints Management and Problem Resolution function;
• Ensure timely closure of customer complaints;
• Provide periodic MIS reports based on accurate, complete and timely information for management of customers’ feedback and complaints;
• Strong understanding of State Bank of Pakistan’s guidelines and prudential regulations;
• Collaborate with department managers/heads to implement initiatives for improvement on service delivery standards;
• Well-developed leadership, team management and communication skills;
• Positive thinking, self motivated, and adaptable;
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and meeting defined timelines;
Promoting the corporate values, at Allied Bank, integrity, honesty and
non-manipulative nature are given more importance than any
educational qualification or work experience.