Applications from suitable candidates are invited for the following vacant project posts for its Islamabad based project on fixed salary/basic pay scales where applicable on two years’ contract in a Federal Government autonomous organization with head office at Islamabad and sub offices at Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Candidates fulfilling the following criteria and covered by the specified quota may apply. Candidates are advised to read the conditions carefully before applying.
Note: The maximum age limit includes 5 years general relaxation granted by the Government.
1. Recruitment shall be made as per the procedure and criteria.
2. Last date for the receipt of applications on the prescribed form alongwith copy of the CNIC, other documents mentioned in the form at serial No. 14 & 17 and a latest passport size photograph is 15 days after the last publication of this advertisement in the press. The applications should reach P.O. Box. No. 2035, Islamabad.
3. Copies of documents need not be sent with applications. However, the candidates are required to bring their original educational/other documents at the time of Interview.
4. Incomplete applications or applications received by hand after the deadline shall not be considered.
5. Advertisement/Prescribed application form can be downloaded from http://1 drv.ms/1 r11087.
6. Candidates already serving in Government departments/autonomous bodies/semi autonomous bodies/ Corporations etc. should apply through proper channel.
7. Disabled persons quota in BPS-1 to BPS-15 shall be observed @ 2%. Candidates applying against the disabled quota should provide copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority.
8. Women quota of 10% and Minorities quota of 5% shall be observed as perthe Government policy.
9. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
10. Appointments shall be subject to verification of educational/other documents and antecedents. If the documents of any appointee are found fake at any stage, he/she shall be liable to be terminated and shall also be liable to legal action. Candidates using or attempting to use any extraneous influence shall be liable to be disqualified
11. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
12. Besides the above, the other relaxations are as under:
S. No. Category of Candidates Age Relaxation Admissible
i. (a) Candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Community for all posts under the Federal Government 3 years
b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government 3 years
ii. Released or Retired Officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years OR the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less
iii. Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications 10 years, upto the age of 55 years.
iv. Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below 10 years
v. Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service 5 years
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she shall be allowed
relaxation in age only in one category.