Ayun and Valleys Development Programme Job Kalasha Valleys, Chitral, Language Culture Development Officer
Ayun and Valleys Development Programme (AVDP) is implementing a project titled “Kalasha Language and Culture Preservation Project in Kalash Valleys Ayun. In this regard, AVDP is seeking competent candidates for the posts given below:
Language Culture Development Officer:
Qualification / Experience: BA. at 05 years’ experience in the relevant capacity within the NGOs.
– Must be a member of the Kalasha Community and have an excellent knowledge of the Kalsaha Culture.
– Must be an expert of the Kalasha Language and skilled in reading, writing, and communicating in an effective way.
– He/She must have an excellent knowledge of Kalasha literature, folk songs and Kalasha history. And should remain abreast with the current developments regarding different languages around the world.
– The candidate must be an expert of Kalasha Language Alphabets, their pronunciation and symbols.
– Good guiding and counseling skills with the ability to work in a team environment as well as able to function independently are some of the other required skills.
– Must have an extensive experience of working in a similar position.
Interested candidates having prescribed qualification and experience can apply.
The shortlisted candidates will be called on test/interview:
No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates.
Address: AVDP Main Office, Thana Road, Darkhandeh Ayun, Chitral.