Career Opportunities at Bank Alfalah
Bank Alfalah Limited, the 5th largest private bank of Pakistan, is looking for energetic and talented candidates to fill in Relationship Manager and Associate Relationship Manager positions across Pakistan.
Qualification: Minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognised institutions with at least 3.0 CGPA or 60% plus marks in their last degrees. ACCA, MBA, M.Com, MSc Economics, ICMA, ACMA, and/or banking and finance related educational backgrounds will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years with a bank/financial institution in an asset/trade function, preferably at the SME level.
Age: 30 years of age as of 30 June 2015 Desired Skill Set:
• Ability to manage the Commercial and SME relationships on the asset side
• Understanding of Foreign Trade and Exchange regulatory frameworks and credit risk/marketing
• Strong interpersonal, written and financial analytical skills
ASSOCIATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS
Qualification: Fresh graduates with minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognised institutions with at least 3.0 CGPA or 60% plus marks in their last degrees. MBA, ACCA, ICMA, ACMA, M.Com and MSc Economics will be preferred.
Age: 26 years of age as of 30 June 2015 Note:
• Candidates awaiting their final degrees/results are not eligible to apply
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• No TA/DA will be permissible for interview/test
• Any attempt to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification
• Bank Alfalah reserves the right to change any of the recruitment parameters
• The bank is an equal opportunity employer
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at http://careers.bankalfalah.com latest by 21 September 2015. Only online applications will be entertained.