The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of branches. The Bank requires services of Head Islamic Banking having professional skills in Islamic mode of financing and desirous of seeking a challenging position at Senior Management level.
• Responsible for the development and management of Islamic Banking functions as a separate business entity.
• Managing day-to-day operations of new Islamic Banking venture, development of client relationships and setting up and maintenance of systems and processes.
• Shall be responsible for the operations of Islamic Banking Branches including policy and procedural matters.
• Develop and market a broad range of Islamic Banking Products.
• Equip Islamic Banking Division with adequate and suitably qualified and experienced staff.
• Must be fully conversant with SBP regulatory guidelines related to both Islamic as well as Conventional Banking.
• Applicant for the position is required to fulfill the fit and proper test criteria of State Bank of Pakistan.
• Minimum graduation, however, preference will be given to those candidates having MBA/M.Com/MA Economics from HEC recognized universities and/or DAIBP.
• Additional degrees/ certifications/ diplomas in Shariah Law/ Islamic Banking & Finance will also be given preference.
• Minimum 15 years relevant experience in a Commercial /Islamic Bank with at least 5 years at a comparable level.
If you believe that you possess all these qualities and demonstrate that your abilities match our requirements, please apply online latest by September 14, 2012 at http://www.bop.com.pk/careers.aspx