COUNCIL FOR WORKS AND HOUSING RESEARCH
Ministry of Science & Technology Government of Pakistan
Application are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following vacant posts in the Council for Works and Housing Research, Karachi, an organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan. The qualification, experience and other requirements relating to each post are given below:
1. The relaxation in age shall be admissible as per prescribed Government Rules.
2. The appointee shall be entitled to usual pay and allowances as admissible under Government Rules.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
4. The post mentioned at Sr. No. 8 is reserved for 10% women quota.
5. The post mentioned at Sr. No. 14 is reserved for 5% minorities quota.
6. Applications on the given prescribed Application form should reach to the undersigned on the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
7. Applications sent through E-Mail will not be considered.
8. Candidates for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview/test. Secretary
Council for Works and Housing Research
F-40, Hub River Road, SITE, Karachi-75730 Phone No. (021) 99238906 Fax (021) 32577235