Dell Job Pakistan, Sales Engineer II, Satellite Office
Dell Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Storage Sales Engineer to join the team in our fast growing South Asia Developing Market Group.
Dell has a complete enterprise storage platform and a whole broad set of data management solutions to cater to the complete life cycle of data in on organization. The Storage Sales Engineer provides pre-sales technical support specifically on enterprise storage solution to field sales teams during the sales process. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of technical sales strategies, delivery of technical presentations, product demonstrations, customer and reseller training, and support for customer product evaluations. Also, you will use technical knowledge to drive sales while insuring customer satisfaction through proper expectation management. Regular travel is required in this role to support countries including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and etc. This is an individual contributor role and will report to Sales Engineer Senior Manager.
Job ID: 150003Z4
– Require a high degree of technical competency on Enterprise Storage & Data Management Product and provide pre-sales technical support to the account team including Account Executives & Enterprise Presales Consultants.
– Provide technical product presentations and demonstrations of Dell storage & Data Management product.
– Lead efforts to design and deliver customized storage solutions to meet customers’ requirement.
– Engage and enable key go-to-market partners to drive and deliver Dell Storage solutions.
– A thorough understanding of storage market and prepare specific storage sales plans with relevant stakeholders.
– Provide feedback on features, issues, trends, and other product or market related concerns; work with Technical Support when required.
– Keep current on all product features, capabilities, and roadmaps Knowledge, Skills, and Experience.
– Excellent working knowledge of enterprise storage platform and data protection technologies.
– Good working knowledge of end to end data center solution including Cloud & Big Data, server & client virtualization.
– Good working knowledge of key enterprise applications such as Microsoft, SAP and Oracle.
– Strong individual and group presentation skills.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills.
– 10+ years of experience in technology generalist or specialist role.
– Preferably a Masters or Bachelor’s degree and fluent in English.