Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Islamabad, Technical Advisor Broadening Tax Base
Support to Good Governance Programme ‘As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.’ GIZ implements the Support to Good Governance Programme on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ), which is seeking candidates for the following positions for its office in Islamabad;
Technical Advisor Broadening Tax Base (Reference No. SGGP 2015/020)
Qualifications & Experience:
– Advanced degree (at least masters level0 in economics, law, accounting, public administration or another relevant discipline from a reputable university.
– At least 3-5 years of full time relevant work experience in a reputable organisation (international organisation, national administration, consultancy, etc). active in the field of taxation.
– Sound knowledge of the federal tax system of Pakistan and issues of tax administration, in particular broadening of tax base.
– Experience in dealing with the administrative body of the public sector at the federal level.
– General interest in economic development public finance and fiscal policy.
– Excellent command of spoken and written English.
– Excellent command of the MS office package.
– Good analytical abilities strong inter personal skills and team player.
– General interest in economic developments public finance and fiscal policy.
– Flexible and willing to adapt as required by programme and at request of management.
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through mail from: firstname.lastname@example.org, while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till May 26, 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by May 29, 2015 at: P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.