Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Lahore, Finance Officer
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (REEE) and Efficient Use of Water Resources in the Textile Industry (EKFW)
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
GIZ implements for the German Ministry of Development Cooperation (BMZ) the project for more efficient use of water resources in the Pakistan textile industry as well the project on renewable energy and energy efficiency, which is seeking a Finance Officer to support both projects for its office in Lahore:
Finance Officer (Reference No. REEE-EKFW 2015/002):
Qualifications and Experience:
– University degree in business administration with a focus on accounting and finance or related area from a recognized university.
– A minimum of five years professional experience in accounting and financial management.
– Experience and knowledge of contracts management.
– Excellent financial management and auditing skills.
– Excellent working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
– Excellent command of English (speaking and writing) and Urdu.
– Highly motivated and able to work self critically and independently.
– Highly service-oriented attitude and willing to upgrade skills as required by the tasks to be performed.
– Willingness to travel lor the performance of his/her duties when required.
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through mail from email@example.com while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till 7th July 2015. Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 10th July, 2015 at: P.O Box # 2993 – Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position.
Electronic submission is not accepted.