CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN TEVTA INSTITUTES
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 365 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of PTEVTA is to produ.ce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts at Govt. College of Technology. Rajanpur under establishment through Annual Development Program.
Sr. No. Name of Post/PS Subject / Trade No. of Posts Qualification & Relevant Experience
1 Principal, PS-20 Admn 01 B.Sc. Engineering with 10-year experience, Computer literate.
2 Vice Principal, PS-19 Admn 01 B.Sc. Engineering with 08-year experience. Computer literate.
3 Chief Instructor, PS-19 (Electrical, Civil) 02 (01 each) B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant field with 08-year experience, Computer literate.
4 Sr. Instructor, PS-18 Electrical 01 B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant field with 03-year experience. Computer literate.
5 Sr. Instructor, PS-18 Mechanical 01 B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant field with 03-year experience. Computer literate.
6 Sr. Instructor, PS-18 Civil 01 B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant field with 03-year experience. Computer literate.
7 Instructor, PS-17 Electrical 04 B.Sc. (Engg.) / B. Tech (Hons.) in relevant field. Computer literate.
8 Instructor, PS-17 Mechanical 06 B.Sc. (Engg.) / B. Tech (Hons.) in relevant field, Computer literate.
9 Instructor, PS-17 Civil OS B.Sc. (Engg.) / B. Tech (Hons.) in relevant field, Computer literate.
10 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Physics. 01 M. Sc. (Physics), Computer Literate.
11 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Chemistry. 01 M. Sc. (Chemistry), Computer Literate.
12 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Computer. 01 M.C.S./BCS (Honors) or equivalent.
13 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Mathematics. 01 M. Sc. (Mathematics), Computer Literate.
14 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Management 01 MBA/MPA/M.Com, Should be Computer Literate.
15 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) English. 01 MA. (English), Should be Computer Literate.
16 Lecturer, PS-17 (Related Studies) Islamiat/ Pak Studies. 01 MA. (Islamiyat), Should be Computer Literate.
17 Librarian, PS-17 Support Staff 01 Master Degree in Library Science with 02-year experience, Computer literate.
18 DPE, PS-17 Support Staff 01 MA (Physical Education) with 03-year experience. Computer literate.
19 Officer Students Affairs PS-17 Support Staff 01 MBA/MPA/MBEcon/MBE/M.Com/MA Economies or equivalent duly recognized by the HEC, Computer literate.
20 Lab Technician, PS-14. Electrical 07 DAE (Electrical) with 01 year experience. Computer literate
21 Lab Technician, PS-14. Mechanical 10 DAE (Mechanical) with 01 year experience. Computer literate
22 Lab Technician, PS-14. Civil 06 DAE (Civil) with 01 year experience. Computer literate
23 Office Clerk, PS-09, (Library + Office + Inventory) Support Staff 03 D.Com/I.Com with 02 year experience, computer literate
24 Store Keeper, PS-09 (for ERP data base) -do- 01 D.Com/I.Com with 02 year experience, computer literate
25 Driver, PS-04 -do- 01 Middle with HTV License for Bus Driver, LTV License for others with 02-year experience.
26 Store Attendant, PS-01 -do- 01 Middle.
27 Naib Qasid, PS-01 . -do- 05 Middle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
2. At the closing date of application, the applicant’s age should be:-
• Up-to 55 years for the post of PS-17 & above.
• Between 18 years to 40 years for the post of PS-05 to PS-16.
• Between 18 years to 35 years for the post of PS-01 to PS-04.
3. All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of institute, post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
4. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
5. Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
6. The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidates possessing B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
7. All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be . station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed
as per Govt. Policy.
8. Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 20,h0ctober, 2015. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
9. Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
10. The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any
advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
DISTRICT MANAGER, TEVTA, D.G. KHAN & RAJANPUR
Address: Inside Govt. Technical Training Institute, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi Khan Ph. it 064-9260492 Fax # 064-92960493 E. mail: dm.dgk(5)tevta.gop.pk email@example.com
Website: www.tevta.gop.pk (IPL-12496)