DHL Express Pakistan Job Karachi, Procurement Manager / First Choice Program Manager (Six Sigma)
DHL Express Pakistan, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal & professional development. We recognise the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building THE Logistics Company of the world.
At DHL Express, one of the business units of DPDHL, we have following opening in our Country Office, Karachi.
– Business graduate with relevant work experience of 5 to 6 years preferably in service industry.
– Manage and coordinate with suppliers to meet company’s goals in regards to quality, delivery and cost to attain productivity through implementation of quality strategies and programs.
– Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
First Choice Program Manager (Six Sigma):
– Business graduate with 5 to 6 years work experience with specialization in six sigma and project management in a leading multinational organization.
– Certified Six Sigma Black or Green Belt.
– Lead in the development, implementation and ongoing refinement of all business activities to become First Choice for customers worldwide in the fast growing global logistics industry.
– Excellent strategic, analytical, and conceptual development skills with strong interpersonal skills.
If your profile matches the above criteria, please send your CV, via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by June 14, 2015.
Please mark the position applied for in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer.