Empowerment of Female Artisans of Tribal Areas of Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur (Taunsa Sharif, Fort Minro and Rojhan (Dera Ghazi Khan)
Applications are invited for the following positions from eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab on contract/ fixed salary basis for recruitment against development projects in a public sector organization dealing with the development and promotion of Small Industrial sector in the Punjab:
1. The appointments are on contract basis initially for a period of one (1) year.
2. The persons who are already in government/ semi-government service should apply through proper channel.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid.
4. Short-listing of applicants will be the sole prerogative of the Corporation.
5. Applications received without the attested copies of educational/ experience certificates will not be entertained. The appointments would be made subject to verification of experience and educational credentials by relevant authorities like HEC/ BISE, etc.
6. Applications of the candidates addressed to the undersigned with detailed CV and attested copies of the relevant educational/ experience documents/ certificates, etc., along with two (2) attested recent photographs and copy of CNIC must reach the office of the Regional Director PSIC, Regional Office Dera Ghazi Khan, located at Railway Road Dera Ghazi Khan (Ph: 064-9260263) by 23-06-2015 during office hours. Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
Empowerment of Female Artisans of Tribal Areas of Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur
ipl-7485 (Taunsa Sharif, Fort Minro and Rojhan)