Fatima Group Job Punjab, Board Secretary / Chief Financial Officer
Board Secretary / Chief Financial Officer:
Fatima Group is one of the most reputed business entities in Pakistan, manufacturing and marketing a strong and diverse portfolio of products and services, comprising of Fertilizer, Textile, Sugar, Energy, Mining and Trading.
Fatima Group in collaboration with Workers Welfare Fund (WWF), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development (OPHRD). Government of Pakistan, is setting-up a hospital at Multan to serve at least 35 million people in 14 districts of Southern Punjab. Mukhtar A. Sheikh Memorial Welfare Hospital will be a 200 bed health facility spread over an area of 270,000sqft.
We are Looking for a Committed Candidate who:
– Is retired officer of Provincial Government/Federal Government in BPS-20 and above.
– Has a vast experience of project management, accounting and audit of government projects.
– Has 15 years of relevant experience in accounting, auditing, planning, appraisal, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of public sector development projects.
Interested candidates please send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 20th April, 2015 with Secretary / CFO in the subject line.
– Mukhtar A, Sheikh
– Memorial Welfare Hospital Workers Welfare Board
– Formerly Pakarab Fertilizer Limited Worker’s Welfare Board