Establishment Division – Government of Pakistan
FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BENEVOLENT AND GROUP INSURANCE FUNDS
HIRING OF SERVICES OF
The Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) is a body corporate under the administrative control of the Establishment Division. It provides collective welfare and insurance coverage to the employees/families of the Federal Government. The FEB & GIF is interested to hire the services of a Consultant Investment to manage huge investment portfolio. Result oriented persons willing to work under a given time schedule which becomes pressing at times and high standards of performance may apply for the above position.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2. Candidates who are CFA qualified with minimum ten (10) years’ relevant experience in a reputable investment management organization, an asset management company, a bank, a financial institution or a brokerage house may apply with confidence.
3. Market based monthly remuneration and other benefits shall be offered to the selected candidate as per qualification and relevant experience.
4. In case of selection, the selected candidate if working in a Government Department or Autonomous/Semi Autonomous Body will have to resign or seek retirement before joining the new assignment.
5. Selected candidate shall be appointed initially for a term of three years on contract basis; extendable upon satisfactory performance. The appointee may resign in writing and the FEB & GIF may terminate his services with a month’s notice or salary therefor.
6. Job description for the post of Investment Consultant is available on the website www.febgif.gov.pk. Interested candidates should submit applications along with copy of CV on the prescribed form available on the said website within fifteen days of publication of the advertisement. Incomplete applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
7. The candidates shall not be entitled to any TA/DA for appearance in for the test/interview.
(Wali Muhammad Siddiqui)
Deputy Managing Director (Inv/F&A) _Ph: 051-9252328