A public sector corporation invites applications from the suitable candidates to fill up the following vacancies to meet its operational needs:
s. No. Name of Post No. of Posts Age limit upto Domicile Required Qualification and Experience
1. General Manager (Business Development) (Pay scale Rs. 44,000-2900-131,000) 01 50 years Punjab Postgraduate first division/grade preferably MBA Marketing from HEC recognized university with 22 years working experience as an officer in the marketing department of any national or international entity.
2. Dy General Manager (Mining) (Pay scale Rs. 40,000-2600-118,000) 02 45 years Punjab B.Sc. in Mining Engineering 1st Division/grade, 1st Class Competency Certificate with 17 years working experience in BPS-17 and above in the mining sector.
3. Manager (Legal) (Pay scale Rs. 34,500-2000-94,500) 01 40 years Punjab L.L.B. 1st division/grade preferably L.L.M, with at least 12 years experience in civil and criminal cases as practicing lawyer of High Court. Should have good command of English writing, drafting/vetting of agreements/contracts, etc. The applicant should also have knowledge of company law/rules, labour laws, Mines Act, Mining Concession Rules and other relevant rules/ regulations.
4. Assistant Manager (Mining) 01 35 years Punjab B.Sc. Engineering (Mining) with minimum 3 years post qualification experience. Candidate having 2nd class competency certificate will be preferred.
5. Assistant Manager (Electrical) (Pay Scale Rs. 18,000-1400-60000) 03 35 years Punjab-2, Sindh-(R)-1 B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering 1st division/grade from any HEC recognized University with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
6. Assistant Manager (Mechanical) (Pay Scale Rs. 18,000-1400-60000) 03 35 years Punjab-2, FATA-GB-1 B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering 1st division/grade from any HEC recognized University with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
7. Electrical Supervisors G-ll (Pay scale Rs. 9,500-800-33500) 04 30 years Punjab-3, KPK-1 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical 1st division/ grade with preferably three years post qualification experience.
• General age relaxation upto 5 years and other age relaxations will be allowed as per Govt, rules.
• Applicants presently working in Government/public sector organizations should apply through proper channel.
• Other allowances will be payable as admissible at the place of posting.
• Provident fund, pension, medical facility, group insurance, etc. shall be admissible as per Corporation’s rules.
• Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
• No. TD/DA will be admissible for appearing for interview.
• Please indicate the name of post applied for on the top left corner of envelope. 5
• Selected candidates will have to serve the Corporation anywhere in the country. s
• Applications alongwith complete bio-data, attested copies of testimonials, domicile, experience certificate and copy of? CNIC and recent passport size photograph should reach the General Manager (A&E), P.O. Box No. 2158, GPO,° Islamabad, latest by 20th November, 2013. 3
• Late and incomplete applications shall not be considered. ^