FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
AGA KHAN ROAD, F-5/1, ISLAMABAD. UAN: 051-111-000-248, Phone No: 051-9205075 FAX: 051-9203410 b 9210782 E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Islamabad the 26th February, 2015
Consolidated Advertisement No. 3/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details and apply online upto 16th March. 2015 for the post(s) they qualify.
Case NO.F.4-11/2015-R (3/2015) ASSISTANT PROFESSOR. POLITICAL SCIENCE (MALE)
(BS-18), PERMANENT. FG COLLEGES. DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EOUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS iCANTTS/ GARRISONS). MINISTRY OF DEFENCE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: Ph.O In Political Science and one (1) year post qualification teaching expenence at College/ University level OR M Phil In Political Science with three (3) years post qualification teaching experience at College/ University level OR Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree in Political Science with five (5) years post qualification leaching experience at College/ University level. ACE LIMIT; 25-35 years (Maximum age for the candidates holding Ph.D Degree shall be 38 years) plus five (5) years gonoral relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Sindh(Urban).
29 Case No.F 4-12/2015-R (3/2015) FORTY SIX CHARGE/ STAFF NURSES (FEMALE) (BS-16). PERMANENT. MILITARY HOSPITALSL_DEEENCE DIVISION. MINISTRY OF OEFENCE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Bachelor’s Degreo in Nursing or equivalent qualification recognized by the Pakistan Nursing Council, (ii) Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. OR (i) Three (3) years Diploma in Nursing, (ii) One (1) year Course/ Certificate in Midwifery, (iii) Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. AGE LIMIT 20-28 years plus five (5) yoars gonoral relaxation in upper ago limit. DOMICILE Punjab-Twenty six (Open ment=Twenty three and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=Three). Sindh (Rural)= Four (Open merit= Three and Mmonties/ Non-Muslims quota=One). Khyber PakhtunKhwa= Nine. Balochistan- I’M}. GBFATA= Twoand AJK=Three.
30 Case No. F.4-13/2015-R (3/2015) FOUR ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEERS (CIVIL) (BS-17). PERMANENT. PAK PWD. MINISTRY OF HOUSING & WORKS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University. AGE LIMIT: 22-32 years plus five (5) years gonoral rolaxation in upper ago limit OQMICJLE Punjab=Throe and AJK=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
31. Case No.F.4-20/2015-R (3/2015). FOUR ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16). TEMPORARY. LIKELY TO CONTINUE. FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (I) Second Class or Grade’C” Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC (ii) A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/ typing respectively, (iii) Must be computer literate AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years gonoral rolaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Morit=One. Sindh (Rural)=One. GBFATA=One and AJK=One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
Note: Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad. Lahore. Karachi. Peshawar and Quotta Centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each centor are available.
32. Case No.F.4-23/2015-R (3/2015). ASSISTANT DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (BS-16). TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE. FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION; («) Second Class or Grade’C’ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent OR Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/ Economics and one (1) year diploma in Computer from the recognized Institution. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus fivo (5) yoars gonoral rolaxation in uppor ago limit. DOMICILE: Sindh (Rural). (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
33. Case No.F.4-25/2015-R (3/2015) STORE OFFICER (BS-16). PERMANENT. INSTITUTE OF OPTRONICS. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade C’ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC. EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years post qualification experience m Store Management. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus fivo (5) yoars gonoral relaxation in uppor ago limit. DOMICILE Punjab (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
34. Case No.F.4-26/2015-R (3/2015). THIRTY ASSISTANT DIRECTORS (BS-17 PLUS 20% SPECIAL PAY AS PER GOVERNMENT POLICY). PERMANENT. IN A FEDERAL_fiQVER.NMENT ORGANIZATION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree or equivalent AGE LIMIT 21-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in uppor ago limit. DOMICILE Morit=Two. Punjab= Fifteen (Open morit= Twelve. Women quota=Two and Minoritios’Non Muslims quota =One). Sindh (Rural)=Three. Sindh (Urban)=Two, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Three (Open merit= Two and Women quota=One). Balochistan = Two GBFATA = Two (Open ment= One and Women quota=One) and AJK (Women quota)=One ( Both male and female candidates are eitgiblo)
Note: (i) English subjective test of 100 marks will be conducted for preselected candidates at the ratio of 1 8 (eight candidates per post) with qualifying standard of 50% marks.
(ii) Finally qualified preselected candidates will be called for Psychological Assessment
35 Case No F.4-29/2015R (3/2015). THREE DEPUTY REGISTRARS (BS-17). PERMANENT. NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS COMMISSION (NlRC), MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (.) Second Class or Grade C’ Graduato with Law degree. («l) Two (2) years post qualification experience as legal practitioner. MAXIMUM ACE: 30 years plus five (5) yoars general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Punjab=Two and Balochistan =One. (Both maie and female candidates are eligible).
36. Case No.F.4-41/2015-R (3/2015). THREE DEPUTY DIRECTORS (BS-18). PERMANENT. MANAGEMENT SERVICES WING. ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION; Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree in Public Administration/ Business Administration/ Administrative Science/ Economics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ ACMA. EXPERIENCE Five (5) years post qualification experience in Management Analysis/ Financial Management/ Project Management/ Personnel Management/ Administrative Research/ Collection. Analysis. Interpretation of Statistical Data and Report Writing MAXIMUM AGE 35 years plus five (5) yoars gonoral rolaxation in uppor ago limit. DOMICILE; Punjab=One. Sindh (Rural)=One and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
37. Case No.F.4-43/2015-R (3/2015). SEVENTY FOUR ASSISTANT. PRIVATE SECRETARIES J&S-161 PERMANENT. MINISTRY OF LAW.. JUSTICE AND HUMAN.RIGHTS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, (‘) Second Class or Grade’C’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. (ii) A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m In shorthand/ typing respectively, (iii) Must be computer literate AGE LIMIT. 20-28 years plus fivo (5) years gonoral rolaxation In upper ago limit. DOMICILE: Merit=Seven. Punjab- Thirty eight (Open merit=Thirty two. Women quota=Four and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Two), Sindh (Rural)=Four (Open ment=Three and Minonties/Non-Mushms quota=One). Sindh (Urban)=Seven (Open ment=Six and Women quota=One). Khyber Pakhtun Khwa=Eight (Open merit=Seven and Womon quota=One). Balochistan=Four (Open merit=Three and Women quota=One). GBFATA=Four (Open merit=Three and Women quota=One) and AJK=Two (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
Note: Tests tor the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be hold at Islamabad. Lahoro. Karachi. Peshawar and Quetta Centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
38 Case No.F.4-44/2015-R (3/2015) FOREMAN IBS-16). PERMANENT. ARDE. MINISTRY OF OEFENCE PRODUCTION. MINIMUM _QUAL1 fJLCATKXN/ EXPERIENCE; Three (3) years post Matric Oiptoma of Associate Engineering m Electrical with five (5) years post qualification practical expenence in the relevant technology in industry/Establishment or a firm of repute. OR Ex-JCO qualified Armament Artificer course with five (5) years practical experience in the relevant
field as JCO. AGE LIMIT 22-32 years plus five (5) yoars general rolaxation in upper ago limit. DOMICILE Sindh (Rural). (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
39. Case No. F.4-45/2015-R (3/2015). PSYCHOLOGIST (BS-18.). TEMPORARY (DEPUTATION VACANCY INITIALLY ON STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THREE YEARS. EXTENDABLE FOR FURTHER TWO YEARS). FEDERAL PUBLIC S.ER VLC E _CQ MM >SSIQN. M IN IMU M QUALIFICATION; Second Class or Grade’C” Master’s Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC. EXPERIENCE; Five (5) years post qualification experience In any of the following fields. (I) Rosoarch. Research oxporience of carrying out empirical research in one of the fields / areas i.e. Psychometrics, or Clinical, or Test Construction and Measurement or Personnel Selection or Job analysis or Counseling. (i») Professional. Experience in Armed Forces or Public Service Commissions or other institutions engaged in work related to selection of personnel or recruitment or Test Construction and Measurement or report writing.(iii) Teaching. Teaching experience in one of the fields/ areas i.e. Psychometrics or Clinical or Test Construction and Measurement or Organizational/ Personnel Psychology or Counseling Psychology. Teaching experience should be at post graduate level. AGE LIMIT 24-35 years plus five (5) years gonoral relaxation in uppor age limit. DOMICILE: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. (Both male and female candidates are etigible).
Note: Must qualify the wntten test in the areas, (a) theory and practice of test development/construction and related research, (b) Use and interpretation of Psychological tests tor assessment and evaluation m various fields, (c) Application of Statistical methods. Experimental designs and research Methodology in Psychology, (d) Essentials of conducting and writing of research reports.
40 Case No.F.4-46/2015-R (3/2015) BOILER ENGINEER (BS-17). PERMANENT.. REMOUNT VETERINARY AND FARMS COUPS. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION1 EXPERIENCE, (i) Three (3) years Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute (ii) 1st Class Boiler Engineer Certificate, (in) Thro© (3) years post qualification experience in the relevant field OR (I) 1st Class Boiler Engineer Certificate, (ii) Five (5) years post qualification experience in the relevant field. MAXIMUM ACE 32 years plus five (5) yoars gonoral rolaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Punjab. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
41 Caso No.F 4-47/2015-R (3/2015). ASSISTANT MECHANICAL ENGINEER (BS-17). TEMPORARY.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT QF PAKISTAN RAILWAYS. (RAILWAY BOARD) MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION; (i) Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification, (ii) Registration with PEC required AGE UMI.I 22-28 years plus fivo (5) yoars gonoral rolaxation in uppor age limit. DOMICILE; Punjab (Minorities’Non-Muslims quota) (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC s Website.
2. All applications for General Recruitment In BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s wobsite www.fpsc.gov.pk. Dotailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e. 16.3.2015 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving dotailed particulars in the light of presenbod conditions for the post applied for. Intimating
difficulties In submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
4. It will bo mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (Tho candidates should roallzo that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would bo admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that tho candidatos must preserve tho original T.R and do not sond tho same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in tho Examination Halls).
5 Tho Pro-soloction criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,BSC) of General Instructions, the candidates will bo required to furnish attestod copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs. Matric. Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master. M.Phil. Ph.D Degrees. CNIC. Experience Certificato( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned. Domicile Certificate. Dopartmontal Permission Certificate (in caso of govornmont servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc within 15 days of tho Notice from FPSC, The candidates who fail to furnish the roquisito documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/ incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection . • vised to keep
their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
6. From requisition of documonts it should not be presumed that tho candidate is preselected
7 Foe must be deposited on or before the closing date
8 Tho Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-: BS 18= Rs. 750/- : BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and abovo= Rs. 1500/-) may bo depositod in the noarest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
9 Admission Certificates tor Screening (MCQ’s Test) / Written (Descriptive Test) for General Recruitment Cases will bo placod on tho wcbsiio of FPSC i.e www.fpsc.gov.pk on 18th May. 2015 tentativoly. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this rogard shall be sent through post
10 Conduct of Test; The Screening Test for Consolidated Advertisement No. 3/2015 will be tentatively held from 7th June, 2015.
11. Change of Centre No request for change of centre shall be entertained oxcepl only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 30.4.2015 Thereafter no such roquest shall be ontertamed.
12. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the dosing date
Closing Date for submission of online applications is
Monday, 16th March, 2015.
14. Candidates are advised to apply Online at the earliest without waiting for the Closing Date.
15.FPSC normally releases its Consolidated Advertisements as per schedule i.e. on first Sunday of every month. If it does not publish in the newspaper due to one or another administrative reason the same will be displayed on FPSC Website and also published as per approval of the Competent Authonty.
SECRETARY FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION