Federation Of Pakistan Chambers Of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) Job Karachi, Manager HR & Admin, Manager / Deputy Manager IT
The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI), A prestigious and apex trade organization of Pakistan is in process of strengthening its Human Resource and looking for professionally competent, dynamic, assertive and self assured professionals against the following positions, to fill purely on Merit Research & Development Economist: Minimum MA Economics, preferably specialization in Trade & Economy with minimum 5 years experience of related field in Research Organizations, Universities and or Trade Bodies.
Manager HR & Admin:
– MA / MPA / MBA (HRM), having minimum 15 years experience out of which 5 years in managerial capacity in reputed organization. The individual should be well versed with Labour Laws, Security Issues and Human Capital Development.
Manager / Deputy Manager Fairs & Exhibitions:
– M.Sc / MA (International Relations) or MBA specialization in International Business or Marketing. The candidate should have minimum 5 years experience of conceptualization, planning and organizing mega fairs & exhibitions coupled with strong coordination abilities for liaison with other organizations, government departments like TDAP etc.
Manager / Deputy Manager Delegations:
– M.Sc / MA Economics or Masters in International Marketing. Candidate should have minimum 5 years experience of handling all matters related to trade delegations. He / She must know dealing with Economic and Commercial Consular and visa sections of different embassies. Strong coordination skills are pre-requisite.
Manager / Deputy Manager IT:
– MCS with minimum 5 years experience as Manager / Deputy Manager in a reputed organization, having ERP / Software Development in SAP. Oracle in LAN/WAN environment, Web Development etc.
Manager / Deputy Manager Press & Media:
– M.Sc/MA (Mass Communication / Journalism) with minimum 5 years experience as Manager / Deputy Manager in reputed organization. Well conversant with Urdu & English draft composing.
Executive Secretary to the President: Graduate, preferably Masters in English and 5 years experience in similar capacity with some high ranking official Should have strong communication and office management skills. Should know short hand and computer literacy at advance level. The candidate should be mature, devoted to job and self correspondent. Knowledge about economic, trade and commercial affairs would be a plus point.
Personal Assistant to the President: Intermediate/Graduate, with minimum 10 years experience of working as Personal Assistant with some high ranking dignitary. Sensible, mature and hardworking candidates should apply only those candidates will be considered who have responsibility oriented approach, dedicated, have, can-do work ethics, ability to meet deadlines and absorb the professional pressure. Further, basic computer operating knowledge, good communication and interpersonal skills are important. Applications carrying any Sifarish or influence, would be rejected, because this apex body wants to fill the positions Purely On Merit.
All qualifications mentioned above should be from HEC recognized institutions. Market based remuneration with congenial working environment will be offered to the selected candidates.
Candidates of both the genders (Male / Female), matching the above criteria should send application and latest CV with 1x passport size recent photograph Copy of CNIC within one week, to the following address.
Please mark the position on envelope applied for.
Company Name & Address:
Secretary General, Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI), (Head Office, Karachi), Federation House, Main Clifton, Karachi – Pakistan.
Tel: 021-35873691, 93-94.