|Home||Technology News||Banking Jobs||Job in Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Latest Cars Pakistan||Child Specialist Karachi|
|1st-First Year Notes | XI Class Notes download 1st Year Notes|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|03-17-2010, 11:26 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Guess paper of Principle of Commerce 1st year Guess paper
Guess paper of Principle of Commerce
Q.1. Choose the correct answer for each from the given options.
1. Barter system means
2. The liability of sole proprietor is unlimited. The means
3. In order to form a partnership there must be a minimum of
4. The number of shareholders in a public company is
5. Articles of Association is a document explaining rules and regulation regarding.
6. The shareholders of a Company.
7. The man purpose of cooperative societies is
8. The retailers are the middlemen who sell the goods in
9. When two countries buy and sell goods and services the activity is called
10. The import and export of merchandise of tangible goods is known as
11. The Marketing mix is based on the following
12. Which form is free of cost for promoting goods and services?
13. When the exchange of goods and services takes place between the citizens of the same country, it is called
14. When property is owned jointly without any intention of carrying on the business, it is called
15. In the absence of partnership agreement
16. The word LIMITED at the end of a firm's name means
Section "B" (Short Questions Answer)
Q.1 (a). Define Business and Commerce.
Q.1 (b). Discuss the problems faced in starting a new business.
Q.2 (a). Define Partnership.
Q.2 (b). Describe the advantages and disadvantages of partnership.
Q.2 (c). How is Partnership firm dissolved?
Q.3 (a). Define a Joint Stock Company.
Q.3 (b). State the advantages and disadvantages of a Joint Stock Company.
Q.4 (a). How is a Joint Stock Company incorporated?
Q.4 (b). Distinguish between Public Limited Company and Private Limited Company.
Q.5 (a). State the importance of an office in a big business organization?
Q.5 (b). Explain the different method of filling. Which method is more suitable for a large business organization.
Q.6 (a). Write down the procedure of importing goods from Saudia Arabia.
Q.6 (b). Name the documents used in importing good from abroad.
Q.7 (a). Write the importance of Business Finance?
Q.7 (b). Explain the sources of long term finance.
Q.8 (a). Write notes on any three of the following.
Section "B" (Descriptive Questions Answer)
Q.9 (a). Describe the qualities of a good business letter.
Q.9 (b). Descriptive the different types of letter?
Q.10. Write a letter to a certain placing an order for supplying electronic items. Assume necessary particular and details.