|Home||Admissions 2016-17||Bridal Dresses||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Pakistani Clothes||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Job in Pakistan | Careers in Pakistan Pakistan Jobs, Sindh Government jobs, karachi Jobs, lahore Jobs, Islamab Jobs, Panjab jobs, NWFP jobs, balochistan jobs, Sukkur jobs mirpurkhas jobs, khairpur jobs, larkana jobs, hyderabad jobs, mehar jobs, banks jobs, sindh jobs, home base jobs|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|07-22-2012, 01:15 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Catch Me If u Can
Join Date: Nov 2009
Job in PPSC Lahore Job, Punjab Highway Patrol Police Job, ASI
Job in PPSC Lahore Job, Punjab Highway Patrol Police Job, ASI, Assistant Sub Inspector
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 18/2012
APPLY THROUGH ONLIN
PUNJAB HIGHWAY PATROL, POLICE DEPARTMENT
SR. NO.129 . 250 PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (BS-09) ON DISTRICT
REGION WISE BASIS.
Case No. Name of Region District Male Female Minorities (Both Male & Female) Total
11-RB/2012 Lahore Region Lahore, Sheikhupura, Kasur, Nankana & Okara. 32 2 2 36
12-RB/2012 Gujranwala Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal, Hafiz Abad, M.B. Din and Gujrat. 31 2 2 35
13-RB/2012 Rawalpindi Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal & Jhelum. 30 1 1 32
14-RB/2012 Sargodha Sargodha, Bakkar, Khushab & Mianwali. 30 2 2 34
15-RB/2012 Faisalabad Faisalabad, T.T. Sigh, Jhang & Chiniot. 24 1 1 26
16-RB/2012 Multan Multan, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Khanewal, Lodhran and Vehari 29 2 2 33
17-RB/2012 Bahawalpur Bahawalpur, R.Y. Khan and Bahawalnagar 27 1 1 29
18-RB/2012 Dera Ghazi Khan D.G. Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajanpur and Layyah 23 1 1 25
TOTAL: 226 12 12 250
QUALIFICATION: F.AJF.Sc. or Equivalent. PAY: (BS-09) Rs.6200-380-17600
AGE LIMIT: 18 to 25 years on 13-08-2012.
DOMICILE: Both Male and Female Candidates Domiciled in their respective District / Region in the Province of Punjab. PLACE OF POSTING: To be posted in Punjab Province.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD: The candidates with the following minimum physical measurements shall be eligible to apply, (a) Height (Formale) 5feet7inches (b) Height(Forfemale) 5feet2inches (c) Chest (For male candidates only) 33 inches X 34 % inches. Visual Standard:
Distant vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-l.
DATE AND VENUE OF WRITTEN TEST: The written test will be held in September. 2012. Details will be indicated on the Roll No. Slip/Admission Letters, to be posted at the PPSC website, later.
SYLLABUS : One paper (objective type) written test MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) of two hours duration of 100 marks with the following syllabus of intermediate standard will be conducted:-
"General Knowledge (comprising questions on Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, Everyday Science) and knowledge of Urdu and English languages".
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 13-08-2012 upto 01.00 p.m. Candidate should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website:PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 03.00 p.m. (Office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: "C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION", will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written test, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff for record purposes.
3 HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ON -LIN E Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. Schedule of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers, and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's website PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION forfurtherinformation.
6. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the Competent Authority.
7. Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
8. Following documents in original alongwith a set of photocopy will be required, if called for interview:-
a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (photocopy; in caseoriginal handed overto PPSC at the time of written test).
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of 'O' Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate/'A' level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
d) Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
f) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC web site) duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of conemed Department.
g) Original valid C.N.I.C.
h) Passport size photograph.
i) Certificate in support of the above physical measurements, from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of any of the District Headquarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore.
9. IMPORTANT NOTE:- Candidates will be admitted to the written test provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of the applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules, and selection criteria, as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
(For male and female candidates)
Lahore: 042-99202762,042-99200161,99200162. Rawalpindi: 051-9280325
PPSC's HELP LINES:
Multan: 061 -6510601,061 -6510602
SECRETARY TEL: 042-99202762,042-99200161,042-99200162 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION