|Home||Admissions 2016-17||Bridal Dresses||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Pakistani Clothes||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Saudi Arabia Job, Damam, Riyadh jobs in UAE, jobs in Dubai, dubai jobs, jobs in Abu Dhabi, jobs in Ajman, jobs in Fujairah, jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, jobs in Sharjah, jobs in Umm al-Quwain|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|01-23-2011, 09:08 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Job in TAKREER - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs Opportunities
Urgently Required For
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company – TAKREER – is one of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC’s) group responsible for the operation of its two Refineries, and related ancillaries located at Ruwais / Abu Dhabi is seeking suitable qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions :
Salary Range is in Dhs.9164/- (including allowances)
Carries out physical and chemical analyses on all Refinery samples such as crude oils, intermediate and finished petroleum products, utility and process water samples, lube oil samples, scales and sludge from different units, corrosion products, catalysts, process chemicals, industrial wastes, effluent water, samples related with environmental pollution control, gases, granulated sulphur, GUP (Area IV) water samples and other related
Follows standard test methods adopting wet chemistry techniques and state-of-the-art technology, in conjunction with sophisticated, computerized Laboratory equipment requiring computer literacy, special skills, care and experience, for plant control, quality control, product certification, corrosion control etc.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent qualification.
- 4 Years experience in Petroleum Refinery Laboratory and familiarity with advanced computerized Laboratory equipment or
- Higher Secondary School Certificate offering Science subjects
- 6 Years Petroleum Refinery Laboratory experience and familiarity with advanced Computerized Laboratory equipment and
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Computer literate.
OPERATOR FOR HYDRO-SKIMMER / HYDRO-CRACKER
(Feed preparation / unibon)
Salary Range is in Dhs.11574/- to 13224/- (including allowances)
Carries out various skilled cooperating activities for the operations of units, system and equipments in the operating sections of the Refinery to process feed stocks includes carrying out regular inspection of utilities and reports, preparation of the area for various maintenance jobs, signing work permits for area preparedness to start maintenance work as well as commissioning of equipments after completion of maintenance works.
Controls and monitors from DCS and PLC based, filed mounted package units, such as compressors, stacker / recliamer, ship loader, seawater unit and loading arm. Complies with company HSEMS manual, abides HSE responsibilities and participates in HSE subcommittee meetings and training of newly recruited operators.
Acts as First Line fire fighter at his assigned area and responds to adjacent units as an auxiliary fire fighter. Initiates quantity improvement ideas.
- Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education
- 5 Years experience in refinery plant operations in Hydro-cracker / Hydro-skimmer process units
- Good knowledge of English
- Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications.
- Free Accommodation with Furniture Allowance
- 35 Working Days Annual Leave
- Free Medical Care
- Upon a successful completion of 6 months probationary period candidate will be entitled for :
- Educational Assistance
- Interest Free Car Loan – EOSB.
Interested candidates should apply by email to : email@example.com not later than one week time from the date of advertisement. Giving full name and title of the job in subject lin.