GIZ Job Lahore, Junior Technical Advisor Tax Administration
Support to Good Governance Programme:
As a federal enterprise. the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government In achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ implements the Support to Good Governance Programme on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ). The programme is seeking the candidate for the following-position for its office in Lahore:
Junior Technical Advisor Tax Administration, Audit and Enforcement (Reference no. 2015-018)
Qualifications & Experience:
– Advanced degree (at least masters level) in accounting, law, economics, business. public administration, public financial management or a related discipline from a reputable universit
– 1-3 years of full time work experience in a reputable organization (international organization, national administration, consultancy, etc.), preferably active in the field of taxation.
– Some knowledge of the provincial tax system of Pakistan and issues of tax administration, in particular audit and enforcement procedures.
– Some knowledge of Pakistan tax law and its application.
– General interest in economic developments, legal affairs, tax policy and public administration.
– Experience in dealing with the administrative body of the public sector at the provincial lever is art advantage.
Interested candidates can request for detailed Job description through mail from: firstname.lastname@example.org, while clearly mentioning the Job title and reference no. as subject line till 23rd june, 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. of the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 26th june, 2015 at P.O, Box 2993, Islamabad, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.